What we think:
- Consumers aren't going away. Why do they make such poor purchasing decisions?
- Sustainability needs to be practiced, not just preached.
- With unchecked the rapid expansion of humanity, we have two choices, change or die.
- We can change to a mindset of scarcity, frugality, and asceticism.
- We can practice cultivating a positive, mindful, minimalist mindset.
- We can choose to lead humanity to a different path, so we do not falter and wane.
- We need to practice sustainability, so that we can show others the way.
- Consumers aren't going away, therefore we need to provide products that allow them to make better purchasing decisions.